Friday, December 29, 2017

REACHING THE FINISH LINE SUCCESSFULLY

2017-12-29                                                INRI

I desire eternal life for all people which I gained by My Death and Resurrection, opening up the Kingdom of Heaven to all believers.

What have I not given you, that you might be victorious in your journey to Heaven, indeed the works that you will do upon earth will be important in the day of your judgment and for salvation.

My blessings will come to you through those you serve especially the poor.

You will receive strength to carry on your work, though you may not see the sick being healed, it is through these that you will gain grace, pray with confidence in My Wisdom and Love.

Do not fear to ask Me for the same joy and courage that I gave the Apostles through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Man values worthless things, but it is those who recognize their own poverty of spirit, it is to those whom I reveal Myself, they shall see Me, they shall hear Me.

While you await My Second Coming, do not become restless, for the temptation to idolize material things, entertainment and being successful in the world all become paramount, to those who let down their guard.

You are My people, I came down from Heaven to teach you how to love one another, to live in peace.

Still you become weary in waiting for My return, be steadfast in faith, for My return is sure, I am counting on you to be the righteous ones, that the grace I am giving you will bring you to the promised finish line successfully.

It is there that I will give you the crown of glory, that I will place on your head and seat you with Me upon the Throne on High.

Do not look back upon your life nor try to decipher exactly what the future holds for you.

Only today in this moment unite the good that you are able to accomplish, unite them with My Power, for you cannot know everything that I want to do through you even today.

I will consider Holy, those who will pray for their enemies, it is the hardest virtue and most contrary to your human nature.

I will give strength to My Church upon earth as they unite with the banquet of Heaven, your greatest of all graces you will obtain through the Mass

No comments: