Thursday, November 16, 2017

DAILY TRANSFORMATION

2017-11-16                                                                                 INRI

You were created for success, victory for your Salvation, joy in your serving and in this regard I have given and especially chosen Angels to guard and assist you in all the avenues of life.

Angels will be a comfort to you in times of sadness, fear or in times of trouble and share with you in your joy.

You will have their protection in danger and they will lead you to follow in the way that leads to Me.

Do not ascribe to Satan more power than he actually has, nor should you underestimate his power, but remember, God’s power is infinitely greater.

Human beings are both matter and spirit, whereas Angels are pure spirit, they are not subject to time or space but are given freewill as are humans.

I am Omnipresent, that is everywhere at all times, I know your thoughts, your heart and your motives,  I am also Omniscient, knowing all things.

I instruct your Angel regarding you, I even hear your silent plea for help even before you know you are in trouble.

Unsettling thoughts may suddenly enter your mind, they bring a feeling of sadness perhaps shame, you can immediately dismiss them, as soon as you become conscious of the uneasiness they are causing you, your peace returns once again.

You can regain your peace as you listen to your Angel and the Holy Spirit, Who inspires you to pray, even a single Word perhaps My Name JESUS, makes the evil one flee, continue in a prayer of thanks.

Sin makes you sad, a disappointment in yourself, but I do not condemn you, I want to give you the grace you require to not fall into the same or a worse sin, for I desire you to be happy and content.

Have you rationalized that those who hate you are not your neighbour whom I commanded that you love?

You cannot accomplish this love or anything without Me, I have not given you an impossible task, but one that you can attain.

I am within you, let Me love through you, with you and in you, daily I am transforming you to be the best person you can be.

Fight against the breakdown of family life, begin in your homes with self-denial in little things that show love to others, this is the penance I require not anything extraordinary, only do the simple things that you offer Me, be done with love.

No comments: