Thursday, October 19, 2017

ASK WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF A CHILD

2017-10-19                                       INRI

Though it would seem that evil is overtaking the world, I have set in motion a plan for the sanctity of My faithful followers, have much confidence in these words.

I have found a certain heroism, especially among youths of this generation, even in the face of suffering that becomes evident in professing their faith and trust in God among their peers.

Thesare persevering souls that illuminate the earth, hidden as it were from most eyes, their fidelity and generosity of heart gives them much joy in serving, though they may incur occasional abuse and misunderstanding.

You may not be aware of the humility of these souls who have gained many graces in their efforts toward sanctity, I do not give them special consideration, but to all who will seek the needed help.

And so, you who are of no account in the world, it is to you that I say, I am looking for the simple, humble heart, into which I may pour forth My Love, I seek unity for My Church and true leadership.

I await your fiat, your “yes” all are receiving this call, this mandate to be holy is for all the world, I call incessantly for anyone who will answer, I will never give up on you, but you must be vigilant to act now in this your hearing.

I have prayed for you, that on your deathbed, that you would not be realizing the many graces lost in your having delayed doing the good you intended, the prayers that one would have needed for salvation or funds needed to be donated to help the unfortunate.

Each of you were chosen to be My Masterpiece, I see you already formed to perfection, I want you to see yourselves in this very same way, thus you will act with My Love always.

There is a martyrdom that occurs daily in some of your lives, in the business world, where in some jobs where the moral element of goodness to their fellowman is lacking.

Pressured at times to act in unavoidable, imperative responsibilities in offices and factories, still My people take opportunities for sanctity and heroism.

You are on your way to becoming saints, go ahead and ask what you aspire to be before Me, I always hear you, make your request grand, nothing shall be impossible for God.

I am after all your Papa, ask with the confidence of a child.

No comments: