Thursday, September 28, 2017

HERE I AM TO HEAL

2017-09-28                                                                                           INRI

You need My Holy Spirit to enlighten you, in order for you to understand and incorporate into your lives the Words of Scripture, they will instruct you in all that you will need answers to.

Without the power of the Spirit, you are virtually blind, I want to cure your blindness, so that you may clearly see the Wisdom that I am leading you to.

I want to heal the deaf and dumb, those who cannot speak in their own defense, those who suffer persecution, and I desire to give courage to those who fear speaking the Truth, that they would boldly proclaim justice for the oppressed.

I am the Truth and I will set you free, I have not hidden Myself from you, but I have deemed that you should seek Me, thus exhibiting to yourself, to Me and others your sincerity of heart.

I will cure the lame among you, there are some who have given up hope of ever living a virtuous and holy life, if you’ve declined in the past, opportunities to grow in spirituality, I have provided anew ways that will encourage you in your walk, yes you will run.

I even want to remedy your sleepless nights, that may sometimes be ravaged by the enemy, who does disturb sleep occasionally, he may dig up memories of past indiscretions, remind him, yes, that unholy one, that I am risen from the dead and that you are Mine.

While you are not sleeping, come spend quiet time with Me, we will enjoy moments that may not be possible in your busy days, I have all the time in the world, do not hurry, I will comfort you and soon enough you will return to your sleep, and I will make sure that in the morning you will be well rested.

I have positioned My Saints among those you associate with, you may not recognize them as such, but they are there among you, their presence is enough to influence many who would otherwise be lead in paths other than what I had planned. 

Their sanctity is united with that of Heaven, as the Saints of the past, and even now they help those who are still living upon earth, miracles are accomplished as they conduct My healing grace to flow.

Some miracles go unnoticed, possibly spiritual in nature, for they are less obvious, yet so much more important to My people than the physical, though they may think otherwise.

In humility they quietly go about doing My Will, you will experience peace in associating with them, for their focus is on their Lord, I sometimes speak direction or warning through them, but mostly they lead you to praise Me.

What is your need, I want to heal you, there may be a greater lack in you that needs healing, let Me be the Judge of that, for today, put yourself into My Hands, receive My Peace.

No comments: