Thursday, August 17, 2017

WITH THE SIMPLICITY OF A CHILD

2017-08-17                                                              INRI

To live your life for yourself makes it almost meaningless, do not be content unless you are living in Me, Jesus.

In this way what you do on earth will be ordained by Me and have eternal rewards, nothing will be wasted.

I came to earth to be your example of love, that you might follow and desire to become obscure, diminished as you are doing God’s Will.

I granted you merciful love, forgiving your every fall from grace, thus in like, you must also show merciful love to your fellowman, especially when it becomes difficult to do so.

This dear friends is humility which must come first in order that what is being formed in you would begin your ascent to sainthood.

Your Holy Mother Mary will be your best model to form you in humility, allow yourself to become Her little child, She has been anticipating your coming.

Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of Heart, never desire to be distinguished among your peers.

The virtue of simplicity should define who you are, for this is the reflection, the clarification of Truth.

I cannot abide in a heart that is confused, taken up with false arguments and compromises, have the simplicity of a little child.

Thus you will speak easily to Me, right to My Heart, for I want to be your life, I care for each of you personally, you have often heard this, but have you truly comprehended this in your heart?

Though I am indeed the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, you need not approach Me in the Blessed Sacrament, afraid that there is anything that may frighten you, you are My Beloved child in whom I lavish much love and attention to every detail of your life.

Come to Me with simplicity and the confidence of a little child, yes, you must fear Me showing respect and not with undue familiarity, I will give you love for others as you spend time with Me in adoration.

It is an anomaly that, less is more, simpler is greater, and he who humbles himself is exalted.

When I see your efforts to simplify your life, it demonstrates to Me your willingness to allow Me to mold you in every facet of your life, you approach the throne of Glory and I lift up My child.


Merciful love, humility and trust will increase your faith in Me, in this way you are docile to God’s plans for the world, and thus I will be able to do great things through you.

No comments: