Thursday, July 27, 2017

ETERNITY WITH ME AWAITS YOU

2017-07-27                                                      INRI

The devil roams the earth seeking to devour whomever he can, but you My redeemed, are protected by My Blood and he passes you by.

You are spared that you may continue My work upon earth, spreading love and peace to all who will receive it.

Follow Me in humility, though evil be all around you, maintain inner joy, for you sense within you My very presence and help.

You carry My love which will make you vulnerable, because you are Mine, to hatred and persecutions by those who oppose the Law.

Violence and injustice are to be quelled by love, be of great courage for I am with you, for in their attacks against you they offend and wound Me.

Be fearless in your quest for righteousness, even those who are today on the wrong path may tomorrow come to see rightly the way they should go.

Do not condemn anyone, I am the One Who can change hearts and bring to light what is of darkness today, yet, though it be unknown by those who walk without the Truth, My Love may enter their heart.

You yourself may not be aware of the many blessings that were bestowed on you throughout your life, in order to have brought you thus far.

Be kind to those who either have refused My help or have succumb to their circumstances in life and are discouraged and given up hope.

Do not look to achieve greatness in what you do, for My Will for you today may be in just your ordinary duty, looking in a loftier way for greater and more prestigious works may cause you to miss My plan for you completely.

Sainthood is definitely in My plans for you, and in My being God, I can do all things, each day be pliable in My Hands and in due time it will happen.

A positive attitude will allow Me to bring hurting and disillusioned people near to you, that I may heal and counsel them through you, they will be attracted to your peace, for they are much afraid of their uncertain future.

May your days upon earth have seemed very short to you, in this way you will have known and done My Will each day and so eternity with Me, My faithful ones awaits you.

No comments: