Wednesday, May 17, 2017

SCULPTED BY THE MASTER SCULPTOR

2017-05-17                                                           INRI

You were created for Heaven and have been ransomed by God’s own Son, think often on your destiny.

Will I not make available to you every grace and blessing, that you will need in order that you may have the victory?

I know your temptations and vulnerabilities, I have given you strengths to overcome them, be at peace in Me.

For I walk along with you as you journey, pain and sufferings are a major part of this equation that will eventually bring you home.

Be sensitive to My presence, though you do not see Me, you will be aware of the power invested in you.

I lead you down safe and secure paths, have courage and determination, knowing all the while that you are doing the work of God and not your own.

My desire is that you will reach your goal, even more than you desire to do so, do not doubt this fact for it would sadden Me, I have invested all for love of you.

Discover early in life, for your life will be short, that to do God’s Will and not self-will, draws down from Heaven an abundance of indispensable graces.

Thus you find happiness here and now, no matter the circumstances, for I will carry your heaviest burdens.

You were made for Me, all other seeking is in vain, and will cause only defeat and loneliness, you have brothers and sisters remain united with them.

Live in the Truth and do not accept the lies being perpetrated against you by the evil one who constantly plots for your destruction.

Prepare now to gain greater merits that will obtain for you in Heaven rewards for faithful service all done in obedience.

Trust in the One Who truly knows and loves you, for I love you just the way you are but I desire your perfection, I already see you in completed holiness.

I am your Sculptor, yield to My loving chisel and hammer, others will not understand how you can be so happy even as you undergo the misery of this transformation.


No comments: