Wednesday, April 19, 2017

BEYOND THE EMPTY TOMB

2017-04-19                                                                                   INRI

I have seen the Lord” was Mary Magdalene’s excited cry to the disciples, but they needed to see for themselves for they did not believe her.

Now I am walking with you, you who are fearful as you hear the news in the world, you walk defeated on the way to Emmaus, and so today you will recognize Me in the breaking of the bread.

I will call you by name as you receive Me in Communion, just as Mary had realized it was Me when I said her name, but you will now receive Me in My Body and Blood, I will enter into you and remain with you in the Eucharist.

You have come to believe, let your face be aglow with the hope that has been given you, reflect the new life that you have been empowered with.

Your new resurrected life is in Me, no longer are you alone in your thinking, in your pain, or in your life’s mission.

For I, from the very beginning, ordained all your days before even one of them came to be.

I have permitted calamity and strife and even do I allow others to sin against you in your life, all with a greater purpose in mind, that you will not understand while you live upon this earth.

But ultimately I will always be in control with all that is happening throughout the world, and those who make decisions, who think that they have themselves allowed it, they are sadly mistaken.

You may not be aware of My involvement throughout your daily life, even as I permit things that I do not approve of that grieve Me deeply.

I am grieved by the evil in the world and by human abuse of each other, but do not lose hope, for all those who love Me and are in My Merciful love, I turn bad things into good.

Without manipulating your freewill, I am able to inspire you to do good works, but Satan on the other hand taps into peoples’ brains to their detriment and downfall.

Be transformed as you live your new life in Me, no longer are you the same with each new day, for My Spirit empowers you to go forward in faith and hope.

Not to death but to new life, for you were crucified with your Saviour on the Cross, now live the resurrected life of the Spirit laid out for you from the beginning, be full of joy and unafraid of the future.

No comments: