Tuesday, April 25, 2017

AND THEY FOLLOWED THE STAR

2017-04-25                                                                 INRI

The Magi followed the star and found what they were seeking, something greater than themselves, something they could believe in, a King.

Children, I am preparing you for what is coming, and giving you always My very best, I give you My Mother, the celestial star to lead you to Myself and to give you the help you will need even now.

In order that those who are sincerely seeking Me may find Me, there is no surer way than She, She is Queen of Heaven and earth, a refuge for all.

These are ominous times, the urgency of the world’s dilemma is so great, help is now required as in no other time in history for the fulfillment of My Father’s Will.

Be aware of the fact that it should not matter to you, if you should live or die, have I not promised eternal life to you, for those who would believe and trust in Me?

Whether you escape with your life to a safe refuge or are martyred for your faith in Me, doing God’s Will is all that should concern you at any given time.

Fear nothing, for great are My plans for the renewal of My Church and for all the world to live in My reign, all is being accomplished, evil will not prevail.

Today receive My gift of peace as you trust with all your heart, for My Holy Spirit breathes His life and sustains each of you.

Do not fear hardships but embrace them in following Me, accepting what is given and letting go of all that is withdrawn from you, for everything you have has ultimately been given to you by Me.

Nothing is happening to you by chance, it is all permitted by God, therefore you must gather all the graces that you can in these times, accumulate spiritual strength and increase in humility toward God.

Humility allows you to bend to My Will in all that is your lot in life, from the very least thing to the giving of your very life as I have done for you, you will receive grace according to the need.

Yes, My Mother Mary has been given to you as a gift as She stood by Me at the foot of the Cross, She is more necessary than most know, for She is the star from Heaven Who loves you as She loved Me Her Son.

No comments: