Thursday, December 8, 2016

THE NEED FOR AFFIRMATION

2016-12-07                                                                         INRI                           

How very important it is to affirm one another, it is so vital in fact that, My Father affirmed Me at My Baptism in the Jordan River before I began My Ministry in the world.

Again before My Passion, suffering and death, the Father affirmed that I was His Beloved Son in Whom He was well pleased, this was on Mount Tabor in the presence of My Apostles Peter, James and John.

Did the Father consider this revelation to be of great importance to Me and to those to whom it was revealed?

Wounded soldiers are not sent into battle, some of you are not being affirmed, and not knowing your true identity in Me, causes you to be less than I created you to be, unable to fight against evil in your everyday life.

Verily I tell you that each of you are a valued member of My Body, I feed you with My Eucharist that transforms you to become part of Me, and to not be defeated by the enemy’s words.

Surely you have heard his words, you may even have thought them to be your own thoughts, he is the one who accuses My people, he rehashes old arguments that make you feel ashamed, even old grievances are brought to mind that cause you guilt and sadness.

Do you not recognize that this is not what I desire for you, for I would have you focus your mind and thoughts on the good, which I will form in you, even minor faults will disappear from your life.

I Myself want to unite with you in a unique intimate communion of the Most Blessed Sacrament.

Affirming you with the love that My Father showered down from Heaven upon Me, as I received the Holy Spirit, His strength and courage bestowed not only on Me, but also on you for you are Mine.

Not one of you was created inferior, and knowing that you are loved beyond measure, should make you want to shout it from the rooftops.

But you doubt that I could love you in this way, others perhaps because of their gifts and abilities, but not yourself, for all that you’ve endured during your life has caused you to be unsure of My Love for you.

My gentle and sensitive child, nothing could be further from the Truth, you are precious to Me and I am waiting for your surrender, in order that I may show you that you are already on the narrow road that leads to eternity.

I am holding your hand with each step that you take, show Me that you trust in the joy and peace that is Mine, which I want to give to you now and forever.

No comments: