Thursday, March 14, 2013

YOU WERE NEVER LEFT ALONE



2013-03-14 
                                                                                        
It is well and good that you stay close to Me and to Mother Mary always, do not be tempted to wander in areas that entice you away from our relationship.

Shortly you will experience My passion and crucifixion and burial along with Me.

Yes, as My Body is buried, so are you and all your sins buried, through Baptism we are one.

Do you see how you are dead to sin, it no longer has control over you, I was resurrected and you are in Me, resurrected to new life also.

Take these words to heart, for the truth of the matter is, that the life you were created to have can begin in you today.

Yes, feel the joy that rightly belongs to you My children, who have for too long believed the lie of the evil one.

He has had you believe that nothing good could ever be accomplished in you, that your following Me was in vain, that your ability to overcome sin was useless.

The Truth is My life is in you and, My eye is constantly, and ever vigilant upon your every move, for 
I love you with an everlasting love, you are in Me.

I empower you to climb the mountains that life at times presents to you, even great valleys of sadness are overcome.

Some of you are depressed, as you see no light in your future, though I’ve planned adventures that will inspire greatness in you as you continue with Me.

This world is running at a pace that is not conducive with the Heavenly realm of peace and tranquility.

I do not speak of you leaving your earthly circumstances but, of entering into deeper prayer than you have been lately, where I will lead you to places of enlightenment and contentment.

I am so near and want you to console Me, especially in the coming days of lent, when so many will not be listening to My cries of anguish.

My Father wishes you to know also His love, granted to all who will walk with Me, along this path of trial.

You also must follow Me in your daily lives, some are in poverty and yet others suffer the pain of prejudice and bigotry.

Pain can come in many forms as you know, but what hurts the most is the pain of rejection.
Unite with Me in your pain, and I will grant you grace to bear it and to make it redemptive.

  INRI

No comments: